As Security Engineer/Analyst at Trust you will be developing security for your organization’s systems/projects and handling any related technical problems that may arise. The challenge is to act proactively so that they rarely or never arise.
You will most probably analyze the security requirements of the organization’s systems, install and configure security solutions on corporate networks, perform vulnerability testing and help train fellow employees in security awareness.
We expect you to have some knowledge in ethical hacking, computer networking, programming and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
How do you feel about designing, testing, implementing and monitoring security measures for corporate systems?
Your main challenges are most probably within the following scope:
• Create new ways to solve existing security issues;
• Configure and install firewalls and intrusion detection systems;
• Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments,
• Develop automation scripts to handle and track incidents;
• Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses;
• Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions;
• Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities;
• Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria;
• Deliver technical reports and formal papers on test findings;
• Respond to information security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle;
• Supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications and user needs;
• Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies;
• Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance;
• Recommend modifications in legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect IT security.
We are expecting you to have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related field.
Our team members are mostly familiar with:
• IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing;
• Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols;
• Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling;
• Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems;
• Virtualization technologies;
• SQL database platforms;
• Identity and access management principles;
• Application security and encryption technologies;
• Secure network architectures;
• Subnetting, DNS, encryption technologies and standards, VPNs, VLANs, VoIP and other network routing methods;
• Network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols, etc.);
• Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), phishing and social engineering, network access controllers (NAC), gateway anti-malware and enhanced authentication.
We need someone creative and who is able to handle complex problem-solving processes.
Teamwork is essential, so we will be looking for the communicator in you.