Your main challenges are most probably within the following scope:
• Create new ways to solve existing security issues;
• Configure and install firewalls and intrusion detection systems;
• Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments,
• Develop automation scripts to handle and track incidents;
• Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses;
• Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions;
• Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities;
• Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria;
• Deliver technical reports and formal papers on test findings;
• Respond to information security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle;
• Supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications and user needs;
• Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies;
• Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance;
• Recommend modifications in legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect IT security.
We are expecting you to have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related field.
Our team members are mostly familiar with:
• IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing;
• Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols;
• Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling;
• Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems;
• Virtualization technologies;
• SQL database platforms;
• Identity and access management principles;
• Application security and encryption technologies;
• Secure network architectures;
• Subnetting, DNS, encryption technologies and standards, VPNs, VLANs, VoIP and other network routing methods;
• Network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols, etc.);
• Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), phishing and social engineering, network access controllers (NAC), gateway anti-malware and enhanced authentication.
We need someone creative and who is able to handle complex problem-solving processes.
Teamwork is essential, so we will be looking for the communicator in you.